- Congratulations to Prof. Snyder for receiving a Quantrell Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching and Charles Cole for receiving the Gerhard Closs Teaching Award in Organic Chemistry.
- Congratulations to Alison Gao for receiving a Bristol-Myers Squibb Graduate Fellowship in Synthetic Organic Chemistry.
- Congratulations to Ian Hsu and Katherine Taylor for being named as Metcalf Fellows in support of their summer research
- Our enantioselective total synthesis of exochomine has been accepted for publication in Angewandte Chemie. Congratulations to Alison Gao and Tomoaki Hamada.
- Our newest group member, Meredith June Snyder, was born on June 23rd
- Congratulations to Jonathan Keim for receiving the Gerhard Closs Teaching Award in Organic Chemistry and to Zhiyao Zhou for receiving the Edith Barnard Memorial Fellowship in Chemistry.