- Congratulations to Scott for becoming the Associate Chair of the Department of Chemistry.
- Congratulations to Minxing for being named an Abbvie Scholar
- Congratulations to Pengfei for being named a Bristol-Myers Squibb Graduate Fellow
- Congratulations to Charles for receiving the inaugural Brown Fellowship from the Department of Chemistry
- Congratulations to Pengfei on receiving a William Rainey Harper Dissertation Fellowship and The Morris Selig Kharasch Lecture Graduate Fellowship!
- Congratulations to Charles on receiving the prestigious Physcial Science Teaching Prize!
- Congratulations to Cooper on receiving the NIH Predoctoral Training Grant!
- Welcome to our new post-doc Jérémy Boilevin
- Welcome to our new first years: Philipp Gemmel, Elizabeth Kelley, Pei Qu and Cooper Taylor
- Congratulations to all of our second years for passing candidacy!
- Congratulations to Alison Gao and Pei Gan for graduating and starting their new jobs in industry.
- Congratulations to Prof. Snyder for receiving a Quantrell Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching and Charles Cole for receiving the Gerhard Closs Teaching Award in Organic Chemistry.
- Congratulations to Alison Gao for receiving a Bristol-Myers Squibb Graduate Fellowship in Synthetic Organic Chemistry.
- Congratulations to Ian Hsu and Katherine Taylor for being named as Metcalf Fellows in support of their summer research
- Our enantioselective total synthesis of exochomine has been accepted for publication in Angewandte Chemie. Congratulations to Alison Gao and Tomoaki Hamada.
- Our newest group member, Meredith June Snyder, was born on June 23rd
- Congratulations to Jonathan Keim for receiving the Gerhard Closs Teaching Award in Organic Chemistry and to Zhiyao Zhou for receiving the Edith Barnard Memorial Fellowship in Chemistry.